Saturday, December 25, 2010

'Tis the Holiday Season

The Holiday Season is here. Yay, 2 weeks off from work! Now is the time to catch up with friends and family, bum around at home and do nothing, and possibly pick up a hobby, if I can figure out what I want to do. I live in a constant go, go, go schedule from day to day except weekends during the off-season, if I can help it. I have no idea where I'm rushing to sometimes, its just grown to be a part of my norm. A coworker even made fun of me for rushing, by mimicking me rushing.

I'm jealous of those who are happy doing what they do for a living at a young age. Work right now serves the purpose of sustaining life and my lifestyle. Where and when will I find the thing that's for me? When will my light bulb light up? What's my path? Where am I going to be at a certain point of my life? So many questions, but no answer. Sigh...I'll probably find it when I become 50 or not find it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment