Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011, Another Year Is Here

Another year has begun. Many people make New Year Resolutions, but I don't since I know that I will not stick to them for the whole year or even remember that I had made them in the first place by mid year. =\ So instead I'll try a Monthly To Do List that is a better fit with my monthly schedule. It seems more reasonable since there are months that I will definitely not have time for some things.

      JANUARY 2011 ~ To Do List      

1. At home facial pampering (min. 5x this month) since I've been slacking. I'm not getting any younger here. (0_0)

2. Finish reading Priceless The Myth of Fair Value (and How to Take Advantage of It) by William Poundstone (I saw this book on Stephanie's DSK Blogs NOW!  The little excerpts she mentioned led me to borrowing the book from the library.)

3. Limit my "non-needed, but really want, just because" purchases to 5 items.  (I've already bought one thing online, yesterday (-_-) ). 

4. Put together 2 new outfits with clothes I already own.

No comments:

Post a Comment