Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Eval.

One more day and it's the end of January.  Time to evaluate the month and how I did in terms of my To-Do List for the month.  So I was able to complete 2 of 4 items on the list.  Here's the list I made on 1/4/11:


      EVALUATION of JANUARY 2011 ~ To Do List -     

1. At home facial pampering (min. 5x this month) since I've been slacking. I'm not getting any younger here. (0_0) - completed 5 at home facial pampering sessions. I did face masks sheets and put on regular masks that come in a tube.

2. Finish reading Priceless The Myth of Fair Value (and How to Take Advantage of It) by William Poundstone (I saw this book on Stephanie's DSK Blogs NOW!  The little excerpts she mentioned led me to borrowing the book from the library.)  - only read half of the book, still working on it

3. Limit my "non-needed, but really want, just because" purchases to 5 items.  (I've already bought one thing online, yesterday (-_-) ). - failed, I purchased 6 items

Here's what I bought:
 
Purchased from www.lycheekiss.etsy.com


Plumerian Fan Coral Necklace ~ handcrafted (purchase here)





Zoya Nail Polishes: (LC, Mia,  & Skye)
  &
Mia on my nails shown below.

(it's darker in person, the flash washed out the color)
It's shiny w/o a top coat after 2nd coat of polish.

 


GAP Glitter Flats

 

Ann Taylor Loft - Sweater Jacket (Front)
Ann Taylor Loft - Sweater Jacket (Back)
 
4. Put together 2 new outfits with clothes I already own. - completed (only took a photo of 1 of the outfits.  I will add the other 1 to this post next time.)
Necklace by Nine West
Belt by Ann Taylor ~ Perfect Patent Skinny Belt
Top by Design History
A-line Skirt by Bossini

No comments:

Post a Comment